I spend 9 to 10 hours at my desk in my home office almost every day. And this is what it looks like.
You would think that with the amount of time that I spend plugging away in this space that I would try and make it more enjoyable to be in.
Maybe I should put that on my to-do list…
First thing to do would be to add something to the left side of that bulletin board, it’s highly imbalanced. It’s been like that since, January, yikes!
And on that happy thought, I leave you with some well-designed, beautiful home office spaces. Just imagine all the creativity and work that could be accomplished in spaces like these!
1. West Elm – I just love the shape of the legs of this table! And the floor – gorgeous!
2. West Elm – So many drawers for organization, and I’m loving the green cushion on that chair.
3. Ballard Designs – The chair, the table, the rug… need I say more?
4. Pottery Barn – This office just screams “future beach house home office!!” to me.
5. West Elm – Oh so chic! What a great setup for a business team.
6. BHG – Fun, bright colors! Love this bulletin board too.